The explosive growth in value-added dialling services offered via third parties through telecom providers globally has led to a significantly more complex global numbering ecosystem. Increasingly, telecom’s in-house teams are struggling to maintain the accuracy of their internal numbering and tariffing databases. GNRM™ is managed by Biaas’ expert team of number plan researchers and analysts, who identify the latest margin optimisation opportunities for every country.
GNRM™ holds all the numbering plans required for the successful management of outbound international voice dialling, including:
- International fixed line destinations (Category CC)
- International mobile destinations (High Level Category M & Detail Category MD)
- Open international premium & non-geographic destinations (Category IS)
- IRSF destinations (Category ABU)
- Unallocated Destinations (Category UN)
- Other High Cost International Destinations
- IRSF Test Numbers
- National dial codes & National regulated rates
- Buy cipro pill
- Sildenafil online purchase canada
- Buy lasix online australia
- Generic levitra best price
- How to get kamagra without prescription
- Symbicort cost australia
- Where can i buy propecia over the counter usa
Clients provide Biaas with a live extract of their numbering plan configuration extracted directly from their retail voice billing system. Biaas then conducts a comprehensive audit of this configuration against GNRM™ and advises clients about all the required changes to ensure accurate billing in line with the published tariffs. Biaas customises the GNRM™ output to individual client’s pricing, tariffing and bundle plans in order to identify the immediate margin recovery opportunities.
Telco additional revenue opportunities identified by Biaas to date
The beauties of the Biaas RA solutions with the incredible parallel processing power of our Netezza platform are the flexibility to adapt to future business needs, the ease of acceptance and deployment, as well as the sheer overall capacity and performance.”
The Biaas solution allows us to run reports of loss making calls and helps us understand our margins per call, not just cost. We can run reports that show margin by call, by customer, by product and by destination; it’s an extremely powerful tool.